Chicago Cubs games and continuing sewer construction on Montrose will challenge motorists this weekend.
The Cubs will face Houston at 12:05 PM Saturday and again on Sunday, but at 1:20 PM.
Montrose is closed in both directions except for local traffic between Ravenswood and Ashland Avenue.
Next weekend on Saturday morning will see a 5K race, the Race to Wrigley, disrupt your travel. The 5K starts at 8 AM on Addison west of Clark St, continues to Ravenswood, to Irving Park Road and will end back at Wrigley Field.
Residents vehicles will be towed from the race course starting at 5 AM. Streets should reopen by 11 AM.
The 14th Annual Ravenswood Run is scheduled to run a week from Sunday, on April 25. Similarly, cars will be towed along the race route starting at 5 AM with streets reopening to traffic about 11 AM.
[The story had first said the Run for Wrigley was being held Saturday April 17. We apologize for the error.]
- Ameya Pawar to challenge Eugene Schulter for Alderman
- UPDATE: Montrose sewer project to reroute CTA, detour traffic, affect businesses
- Mather Invitational Track Meet
- GOP IL-5 contender to hold town hall mtg at Welles Park
- City Council members revolt over sweeper cutback; Schulter cuts into vacation to attend special meeting