Former IL first lady Patti Blagojevich (Ravenswood Manor) posted a YouTube video, according to the Chicago News Coop, asking Ald. Eugene Schulter (D- North Center) why a water main break at Campbell and Wilson remained after three days.
Schulter responded that he wasn’t aware of a water main break and besides, the Blagojevich’s live in the 33rd ward.
The main break location, however, is located in the 47th Ward, across from Waters School.
- Schulter confirms another run
- Ameya Pawar to challenge Eugene Schulter for Alderman
- City Council members revolt over sweeper cutback; Schulter cuts into vacation to attend special meeting
- Private: Monica Schulter demands removal of LEN story
- Private: UPDATED: Schulter’s daughter reported on 3 payrolls; earns $103K; Bulldog talks to challenger